Hot Forming is a forming technique with a short cycle time using medium-high temperature to increase the formability of the material being formed.
This process results in a low thickness dispersion and involves punching a sheet, followed by forming at a controlled temperature..
Hot Forming Press (FCC)
- 4 independently controlled axes
- Metallic or ceramic platens can be sized up to 122 inches x 83 inches
- Hot box with temperature homogeneity at 1500°F
- High accuracy and repeatability of ram position
- Easy integration of automated die and part handling system
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) Tool design/manufacture and on-site set-up
Machine tonnage range is from 60T to 600T
Typical parts produced on this type of machine are: Titanium and aluminum parts, pylon parts, nacelle parts, engine parts, blades.
Cyril Bath offers
Improve your team's understanding of equipment,
maintenance best practices and operations.
Discover this service