Extrusion Stretch Straightening and Forming
Extrusion stretch straightening and forming is a fast, economical, and accurate way to straighten and form large extrusions. This process involves stretching an extrusion to yield, followed by straightening and forming over a tool.
Extrusion stretch straightening and forming machine
- Up to 8 Independently controlled axes
- Up to 5 die tables allow long dies to be utilized
- Swing up to 45 degrees
- Direct acting or taper locked jaws available
- CNC control force and position modes for high accuracy and repeatability
- Proven design, providing quick and safe operation
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) Tool design/manufacture and on-site set-up
Cyril Bath offers
Improve your team's understanding of equipment,
maintenance best practices and operations.
Discover this service