Elastoforming is an economical and high productivity forming technique to stamp shallow parts. The process uses high pressure to press a blank into a die using flexible, high strength elastomer pads.
Elastomer matrix forming Press (EMC)
- Equipped with multi-layer elastomer pads
- Custom sized die table
- Up to 12 tooling tables for increased productivity
- Capability to store and use tables with pre-equipped tooling
- Proven design, providing quick and safe operation
- Low maintenance and low operational costs
Machine forming pressure range is from 2900 psi to 11,600 psi
Typical parts produced on this type of machineare : Supports, gussets, frames, clips, frames & leading edge reinforcing pieces
Improve your team's understanding of equipment,
maintenance best practices and operations.
Discover this service